The Five Best Mediation Blogs
In recognition of the growing popularity of blogs, the National Institute for Advanced Conflict Resolution offers up its picks for the top five blogs devoted to mediation. They are:
- Online Guide to Mediation, written by Diane Levin, Marblehead, Mass.
- Mediator Blah ... Blah ..., written by Geoff Sharp, Wellington, New Zealand.
- Mediator Tech, written by Tammy Lenski, Dublin, N.H.
- Mediation Mindset, written by Anthony Cerminaro, Pittsburgh, Penn. (How many blogs does Anthony write?)
- Florida Mediator, written by Perry S. Itkin, Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
List-topper Diane Levin -- a mentor to me in my own mediation work -- says that for her, "What has been tremendously exciting has been to see the growth in popularity of blogging among conflict resolution professionals just within the past 12 months." She counts 25 active blogs devoted to ADR and another 13 that regularly touch on it. She should know, because she is keeping a tally at her Directory of Alternative Dispute Resolution Blogs. In fact, she adds, "I'm breaking ground on a new home for the Directory at www.adrblogs.com and hope to announce a housewarming party soon." I'm sure we'll all be invited.
Posted by Robert J. Ambrogi on May 25, 2006 at 03:31 PM | Permalink
| Comments (1)