Lawyers Send Their Love
On this day devoted to love, lawyers show their soft spots:
- From the 420,000 members of the American Bar Association, a Valentine's card to federal judges.
- At The Greatest American Lawyer, a coming-out party.
- From CAMLaw, flowers smothered with toxic chemicals.
- From I Heart Tech, a confession to being ... ummm ... ambidextrous.
- From ContractsProf Blog, an ode to the office romance.
- From Brett Trout, an invitation to snuggle up with a patent lawyer.
- From Law Blog, literature and music for lawyers in love.
- From Mediation Mensch, coaching in the art of love.
- From Out-Law, more romance in the workplace.
- From Gruntled Employees, law stylists in love.
- From shlep, getting gushy about SelfHelpSupport.org.
- From Patently-O, Love means never having to say you don't know where you stand.
- From the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, a reminder that violets may be blue, but roses are patentable.
- From Overlawyered, a spanking for a law professor.
Who says lawyers are heartless?
Posted by Robert J. Ambrogi on February 14, 2007 at 03:19 PM | Permalink
| Comments (1)