The Top 10 'Top 10' Lists for Lawyers
With year's end come the inevitable top 10 lists. Here is a roundup of some of interest to lawyers, in no particular order:
- From Drug and Device Law blog, the year's 10 worst drug and device product liability cases and the 10 best.
- From Patent Troll Tracker, the top 10 silly patents issued this year, the most frequently sued patent defendants and the year's top 10 patent trolls.
- From the Association of Corporate Counsel, the top 10 ways to achieve good legal writing.
- From BTI Consulting, the top firms for client service. (See also: Humble Lawyers: The Key to Pleasing Clients.)
- From Bain & Company, the year's top management tools and trends. (See also: The State of Corporate KM.)
- From Sentencing Law and Policy, the top sentencing stories of the year.
- Time's top 10 crime stories and TalkLeft's response.
- Via Chuck Newton, Google's top 10 law school searches.
- From Insurance Coverage Law Blog, the top 10 coverage cases of 2007.
- Last but not least, from the ACLU Blog, the top 10 reasons we need an independent prosecutor.
Know of other law-related top-10 lists? Add them to the comments below.
Posted by Robert J. Ambrogi on December 27, 2007 at 02:50 PM | Permalink
| Comments (2)