The Best Legal Technology Products
By way of Law Technology News editor Monica Bay's blog The Common Scold comes news of LTN's annual vendor awards for the best legal technology products, as voted by the magazine's readers. Gold, silver and bronze awards are given in each of 25 categories covering e-discovery, case management, collaboration, practice management, time and billing, trial presentation and more.
Winner of the gold award for best new product of the year is Acrobat 9 Pro Extended from Adobe Systems. Silver and bronze winners in the category are Tab3 & PracticeMaster Version 14.3 and Clearwell E-Discovery Platform, respectively. Among top winners in other categories:
- Case management for large firms: CaseMap 7.5
- Case management for smaller firms: ProLaw
- Collaboration tool: Total Litigator
- Docketing and calendar: Time Matters
- Document management: WorkSite
- Knowledge management: LexisNexis Total Search
- Litigation support: Concordance 2007
- Time and billing for large firms: Elite Billing Manager
- Time and billing for smaller firms: Tabs3 Billing Software
In several e-discovery categories, awards went to CT Summation CaseVault, Kroll Ontrack Data Collection, Law Prediscovery 5.2 and Concordance 2007, among others. The full list of award winners is available at Law Technology News.
Posted by Robert J. Ambrogi on December 12, 2008 at 11:27 AM | Permalink
| Comments (1)