More 'Suggested Mottos for Other Law Blogs'
At his Noncuratlex blog (via PrawfsBlawg), Kyle Graham has undertaken an interesting project: to propose new mottos for other law blogs that he likes. Graham serves up several suggestions, including:
- PrawfsBlawg: "Please Don’t Judge Us by Our Website's Hideously Ugly Color Scheme"
- TaxProf Blog: "Surprisingly Interesting, at Least as Compared to Tax Law"
- Above The Law: "Get to Know Our Commenters Before You Meet Them in Hell"
- How Appealing: "Legal News for People with Short Attention Spans"
These are all good, but why stop there? Allow me to throw out a few other suggested new law blog mottos:
- Simple Justice: "Unretired Since March 5, 2012"
- Popehat: "Where LawSpammers Come to Die and Ponies Rule"
- Legal Blog Watch: "The Last Blog on the Internet With '.typepad.com' in its URL"
Please weigh in with your own new law blog mottos in the comments below!
Posted by Bruce Carton on October 26, 2012 at 03:06 PM | Permalink
| Comments (8)